Monday, May 18, 2009

Nights Like These (continuation)

New addition

I think that the hardest thing about this whole mess is that I am going to die young and alone. Every single hope and dream, every goal that I have ever had, it all just seems to pale in comparison to my current situation. The fact that I will never get married, have kids, or even finish school. It all just a mater of coming to grips with it all, my dreams of traveling the world or opening my own business, its all dead and gone, just like I will be.

A Few Days Later

I still haven't told anyone, I'm not planning to either. I don't want my friends to think of differently about me because they know how little time that I have left. All that I really want is to as I have been, because every precious moment that I have left is special, and I need to live it to the fullest.

Later On The Same Day

Wrapped my car around a tree today. I think that it was an oak. Funny thing about it is that the medic told me that I am lucky to be alive. I honestly couldn't hold back a laugh, if he only knew just what was wrong with me.

No comments: